Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smok'em If You Got'em


The short of it is, my apartment burned down. The long of it is, the building is still standing, but there's extensive water damage to my unit. So I'm out of an apartment for 3-6 months. In the Hotel Bellerive this week and until I can find a temporary, furnished flat. I will post more about it later, but here's the page 3 article and one picture for now. You may remember from an earlier post that I was very happy with my new bed after sleeping on a one person air matress for a few nights. The bed itself was ok after all the water damage and mainly needs some cleaning (as most everything else does too), but the matress and sheets will have to go. In the article, my terrace is the one to the left of the one with the flowers. Just when I had the place just about like I wanted it...BOOM!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... that's terrible! Nate told me what happened. You never think that would happen to you, right? Well, sorry that it happened to you and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your apartment. I am glad you were not in it!

    ReplyDelete